Jay Neuhaus, D.D.S.
Dr. Jay Neuhaus graduated from the New York University College of Dentistry in 1975, and then completed his residency at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine Hospital. He is one of only a few hundred neuromuscular dental practitioners in this country to have achieved the “fellowship” level of post-graduate training at the prestigious LVI School for Advanced Dental Studies, where his sole focus was full mouth dental cosmetics and reconstruction, Sleep Apnea, and TMJ. He has also served as Director of Dentistry at Morrisania Hospital, acting as a mentor to dental residents. With over forty years of experience, Dr. Neuhaus has changed his patients’ lives by eliminating the symptoms of TMJ, such as headaches, back and neck pain, and by creating beautiful smiles. For the past fifteen years, Dr. Neuhaus has concentrated on saving and prolonging lives of countless patients suffering from Sleep Apnea and loud disruptive snoring.
He is a founding member of:
- The Empire State Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (ESACD, Bd of Directors)
- Dental Sleep Masters (DSM)
- American Sleep and Breathing Association (ASBA)
He is a sustaining member of:
- The American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD)
He is a member of:
- The American Academy of Sleep Medicine (AASM)
- The American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine (AADSM)
- The North-East Sleep Society (NESS)
- The American Dental Association (ADA)
- The Academy of General Dentistry (AGD)
- The New York Dental Society (NYDS)
- The Alpha Omega Dental Fraternity (AO)
Dr. Jay Neuhaus has been featured on WABC-TV Eyewitness News in New York City, and nationally on ABC-TV Nightline as well as TLC’s 10 Years Younger. He has also been seen internationally on SBS-TV. Dr. Neuhaus has been featured in the New York Times, the New York Resident, Prevention Magazine, the New York Post, Zink Magazine and Woman’s Day.